Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MBA.....almost there....

Some of you may not know this, but John has been working on his Masters (MBA) for about 2 years. He has been doing this while working his regular job. The summer classes are always the worst because they cram so much into just a few weeks. He is taking 2 classes this month and 1 next month and then he will be DONE! WOO HOO! Meanwhile, it is all business around here this month with lots of reading, assignments and a 30 page paper, yes I said 30 pages!! John said not too worry, it can be double-spaced! I am so proud of him for sticking with it all while working and putting up with his crazy wife (did I mention he's made all A's!)

John was really trying to read and I was snapping pictures. I told him to say," I would have gotten an A if my wife would have left me alone to read in peace!"
John's calendar to keep him on top of assignments this summer....I think I will write "date night with DeAnna" on there somewhere :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

He is so disciplined! We are very proud of him!