Saturday, June 20, 2009

Catching up!

Whew! The month of June seems to just be flying by! John and I went to our friend Lauren and Collin's wedding in Wichita Falls a few weekends ago. It was a beautiful wedding and I had a blast being a bridesmaid. The last few weeks, I have kept my nephew Tristan on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It is so much fun to have him, but boy is it exhausting! I am totally enjoying all the bonding we are doing. This week, I am keeping him on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! John is trucking along through this crazy last few weeks of school. He has finished the dreaded "30 page paper." We are looking forward to our vacation to San Francisco in July. We are also doing some work to the interior and exterior of the house but I will post about that later when it is complete.

No comments: