Monday, June 29, 2009

Family first......friends forever

Today is my sister Erica's birthday! I love this picture of us. It was taken at the rehearsal dinner, the night before her wedding. Erica might be married and a mommy, but in my eyes she is still the little girl who followed me everywhere I went, had slumber parties in the living room watching "Little Mermaid", and the one who played countless hours of "house" and "school" with me. I have loved watching you grow from a child into a woman, wife and now a mommy! I love you, Erica. I don't know what I would do without you! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Your so sweet! I love you! You left out all the mean things I did like holdin you down and tickling you until you drove me to get chicken nuggets, throwing a fit so you would play barbies with me just one more time, and of course bullying you until you went to the movies with me :) thanks for putting up with me and being my best friend

Julie said...

Your a sweet big sister, I can tell the two of you are very close!