Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend in Houston

John and I went down to Houston this weekend to visit John's side of the family. It had been 6 weeks since our niece Payton was born and we were really wanting to see her again. We stayed with Julie and Robert and had a blast as we always do at their house. Julie made us French toast for breakfast on Saturday and Blueberry pancakes on Sunday morning. We were definitely spoiled. We were able to spend a lot of time with Payton, Phil and Amanda. Payton is so sweet and dainty. We are not used to seeing babies in little girly clothes and headbands! Julie and Robert's baby Silas was his usual happy self and is growing so fast!
Our beautiful niece Payton. I loved her headbands!Aunt DeAnna with Payton
Uncle Dusty with Payton (John's family has always called him Dusty)
Julie and me at breakfast. Julie and Robert turned me into a coffee lover this weekend. I had like 4 cups each morning!

Phil (Daddy) and Amanda (Mommy)

Payton and Amanda
Silas is getting so big. He is such a good, easy going baby!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Great pictures! I am proud of you for taking so many!! =) Silas and Peyton are sooo adorable!!