Monday, May 25, 2009

Our New Elliptical

John and I decided to get an elliptical for the house. When I go to the gym, I use the elliptical 95% of the time. We have had it about 2 weeks and I am LOVING having it here. One cool thing about it is that it has a built in TV. This is great because I usually schedule my workouts around my favorite evening shows. I was joking with John about how it would be cool if it would hook up to the DVR and I could watch the shows I record. Well, guess what, John figured out how to do it. Now I can watch all my faves while I workout. It is so nice to have such a technologically advanced husband. Here are a few pics of the new machine.




John setting it up
I asked John to take a picture of me before I worked out.
The after workout shot would not be pretty!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I am so jealous! Thats awesome that John figured out how to get the DVR on there! Does he have to be a genius all the time?? :)

John Jamison said...

I'm not a genius, just determined!

Unknown said...

Maybe if my elliptical had a tv on it I would actually use it :) very cool!